Monday 15 October 2012

INTER-LACE-ING ROMANCE


 
 
Dress from Miss Selfridge / Alexander McQueen copy box clutch from Nose (copies are great too!) / Shoes from Caparros / Makeup and hair by Ty
 
I love the romanticism of lace. The fabric is delicate and subtle, yet sexy in its own sublime way. This dress looks like a top and a skirt, but really, it's  one-piece pull-up peplum dress with a gold zipper at the back to give it that bit of rock-n-roll feel.
 
And no matter how much I tell myself that I want to invest more on separates, I'll always come back to the sophisticated charm that a dress provides. No mixing-and-matching required. I paired this ensemble with gold sparkly peep-toe rosette heels, which also happen to be my wedding dance shoes, which also happen to hurt a teeny-weeny bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment